Web content writing
Web content writing is one of the key elements to consider during the development of a website. The writings Internet content have two important effects:
- They help to effectively communicate its contents.
- Achieved position in buscadore s a page in the top positions.
Web content writing involves writing texts for users, but also serve for positioning in search engines those keywords that best match our market.
Digital Creativity conduct a preliminary analysis to know how the audience is content and what is the tone of communication that best relates to the market.
At the same time, Internet users “scanning” pages, making a sort of “visual zapping” hoping to find what they are looking for. Therefore, it is essential to identify and highlight different elements to:
- Capture the attention of users
- Getting read all information and remain longer in a web page.
There are some important basic guidelines when drafting texts for the Internet. Then we discuss some of them:
- Use subtitles or tufts of information helps users quickly identify whether the content they seek is in that web page.
- Paragraphs should contain fewer than 70 words. To prevent that users do not read paragraphs to consider them very “dense”.
- Relevant information within paragraphs should be highlighted in “bold” to guide reading.
- Bullets and numbered lists to help users understand the content more easily. It is suggested that, wherever possible, not exceed the amount of 7 items.
If the development of a web site does not have proper content writing, that help communicate a clear and direct information, it will be very difficult to get qualified visitors and in turn, capture the attention of users to remain any longer on our website.